- Week 8 - Detox So Your Skin Glows
EB Bridal Beauty Program: 8 Weeks Before Your Wedding
DETOX SO YOUR SKIN GLOWS
Now is the time to be good to yourself. Make sure your diet is high in plant foods and commit to a workout that feels right for you. Exercise and nutritious foods reduce stress and excess weight in a moderate and effective way. Check out the benefits of eating a diet that’s high in plant foods.
- Reduces risk of disease – you wouldn’t want to be sick on your wedding day!
- Lowers your Body Mass Index – great for fitting into your dress!
- Increases energy – you’re really going to need that during these next few weeks!
- Healthy looking skin – the best wedding day accessory!
- Healthier hair and nails – excellent!
Exercise is important and choosing the right type for you is crucial. Find a partner, a coach, or an expert in the field to help you succeed. If you have a high stress job consider yoga and mediation to help reduce excess stress. If you have high anxiety, the treadmill or moderate-to-high-impact exercise at the gym might work best for you. The benefits of exercise are worth the effort.
- Helps with relaxation and sleep quality.
- Keeps skin healthy.
- Releases endorphins – making you happier!
- Keeps your body fit and toned.
Putting yourself first in a constructive way will help you look and feel your best for your wedding day.